<$BlogRSDUrl$>
week in blog

Don't Buy It Before You PriceSCAN It!

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

With mixed feelings I bid this site good-bye... and I'll meet you at the new one. 

Like others before me who walked the one-way bridge to the next Blogging level, I have crossed from Blogger to MT. As of now MT (Movable Types) looks like Blogging Nirvana.

In http://mblog.com/forsv/ you will find the same look which you and other readers loved , but with new subtle and ingenious goodies, like tool preview when you hover your mouse, comments, trackbacks, categories, a calendar with post count, and much more.

From my point of view it allows small file uploads, and the sending of SMS/MMS/WAP to send posts. -- if that means anything to you.

Now, my friends, you can write your comments and exchange ideas with like-minded members of my vast and devoted fan club!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter

what blogs are good for, aside from ego expression... Sort of like putting your face, life story and personal opinions on a milk carton so other people can see them.