<$BlogRSDUrl$>
week in blog

Don't Buy It Before You PriceSCAN It!

Monday, November 17, 2003

Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965) 

- A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
- Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
- Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
- Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
- When I am abroad, I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the government of my own country. I make up for lost time when I come home.
- Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.
- Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter

what blogs are good for, aside from ego expression... Sort of like putting your face, life story and personal opinions on a milk carton so other people can see them.