<$BlogRSDUrl$>
week in blog

Don't Buy It Before You PriceSCAN It!

Saturday, November 01, 2003

I rest my case! 

One has a greater sense of intellectual degradation after an interview with a doctor than from any human experience. - Alice James

A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.'
The doctor says, 'It's old age.'
The woman says, 'I want a second opinion.'
The doctor says: 'Okay - you're ugly as well.' - Tommy Cooper

First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me. - Steve Martin

When I told my doctor I couldn't afford an operation, he offered to touch-up my X-rays. - Henry Youngman

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter

what blogs are good for, aside from ego expression... Sort of like putting your face, life story and personal opinions on a milk carton so other people can see them.