<$BlogRSDUrl$>
week in blog

Don't Buy It Before You PriceSCAN It!

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

inner peace 

This worked for me, and I think it may work for you.

Recently I read an article that stated: "The best way to achieve inner peace is to finish things you have started." So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a lemon cream pie, a nearly full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of Godiva Chocolates, and I slapped the snot out of someone I have never liked.

I feel better than I have for a long time. Please pass this along to a friend who is in need of some inner peace

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter

what blogs are good for, aside from ego expression... Sort of like putting your face, life story and personal opinions on a milk carton so other people can see them.