<$BlogRSDUrl$>
week in blog

Don't Buy It Before You PriceSCAN It!

Saturday, August 23, 2003

Rita Rudner Quotes (b. 1956) - American comedian, actress. 

- I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

- If you never want to see a man again, say, 'I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children...' - they leave skid marks.

- To attract men, I wear a perfume called 'New Car Interior'.

- Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.

- You know the oxygen masks on airplanes? I don't think there's really any oxygen. I think they're just to muffle the screams.

- Whenever I date a guy, I think, is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?

- I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor's office was full of portraits by Picasso.

her all time best:
- When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter

what blogs are good for, aside from ego expression... Sort of like putting your face, life story and personal opinions on a milk carton so other people can see them.