<$BlogRSDUrl$>
week in blog

Don't Buy It Before You PriceSCAN It!

Sunday, July 13, 2003

I am a part of all that I have met 

Today is "Guru Purnima" . A festival with a truly spiritual meaning and relevance, Guru Purnima celebrates the might of one's teacher or guru through respect and reverence. The true meaning of Guru is "one who dispels the darkness of ignorance". So today I pay my respects to all my gurus, my parents, my family and friends.

GururBrahmaa GururVishnuhu, GururDevo Maheshwaraha,
GururSakshaat Param Brahma, Tasmai Shri Gurudev Namaha.


The enlightened Guru is no other than Brahmaa the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver, and Shiva the destroyer.
Guru is truly the Almighty Brahaman; our salutations to Him, the Divine Spiritual Master.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter

what blogs are good for, aside from ego expression... Sort of like putting your face, life story and personal opinions on a milk carton so other people can see them.